Wednesday, June 15, 2011

back in the northwest/eye update

We're back from vacation and of course we had a wonderful trip. My camera battery died and as it's new and I'm not used to having a camera with a rechargeable battery so I didn't have the charger which means I have very few pictures. Groan. The good news is that we took a lot of pictures with other people's cameras I just don't know when/if they will get uploaded to the blog. Our flights all went well, Mya is a trooper it's a hard day of traveling each way for us much less for a one year old. I've been asked about highlights of our trip and there are too many to list so I'll try to write more about the trip as the week goes on.

Mya's eye appointment was on Tuesday and the technician said that her eyes are the same to slightly worse from her previous appointment six weeks ago. The doctor Mya goes to only works in Mount Vernon on Thursdays (otherwise he's at Children's Hospital in Seattle) so he's going to call me tomorrow to review her chart.

No comments:

Post a Comment