Thursday, June 30, 2011

florida

For anyone who follows the blog and doesn't already know... Traven is in Fort Myers, FL checking out the area and facility where he has applied for a job. We probably won't know anything for awhile but we are excited that he is there. Since I wasn't able to tag along he has my camera which I forgot to get all of the new Mya pictures off of before he left. When he gets back I'll post new Mya pictures and probably Florida pictures too.
Yesterday morning after Mya and I dropped him off at the airport we went to the zoo and had a great time. We saw the grizzly bears, river otters, wolves, penguins, at lots more and we rode the carousel - despite all of that fun stuff I think the highlight of Mya's day was running in to her daycare teacher Miss Nathalya at the grocery store. She does love 'Tal-ya'!

No comments:

Post a Comment