Wednesday, February 25, 2009

ob appointment

yesterday i had an appointment with my ob and an ultrasound. everything looks good, i thought i was going to get to hear the heartbeat but that won't be until the next appointment i found out. the ultrasound was good, they could see a strong heartbeat and it was flipping around in there like it was doing under water acrobatics.

i scanned the ultrasound pictures into the computer to post here they are almost all black and you can't see anything. so i'm not going to bother posting them.

my next appointment is 3/23 and then i have the 'big' ultrasound on 4/3 and that is when they can tell if it's a boy or a girl but i don't want to find out.

oh yeah and i have another due date now, this one is 8/26.

2 comments:

  1. A, I am so excited about your baby! Natalie just told me yesterday. This will be a great way to keep up to date. Take good care of yourself!!!
    Becky Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Becky,
    I'm so glad that Natalie told you. I tried to send you an email awhile back to let you know but the email address I have for you wouldn't go through...
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete