Thursday, February 5, 2009

pee rant

yesterday i had go to a lab and give my blood and urine sample as part of my first appointment and in the span of three hours the lab lost my urine sample. i was like are you effing kidding me what did you do with my pee?! i had to go back in today and do it again and they people working there were totally rude about it and they never even apologized or anything.

speaking of the whole urine sample business, i get that i'm going to have to do it a lot but what i didn't expect was that my ob/gyn office would give me a cup and a bag so that i have to bring it in with me for each appointment. so i get to carry my pee around in my purse. yeah!

1 comment:

  1. Be glad that is all you have to carry with you. I had to carry a bag with a cup full of the deuce when they were diagnosing my intestine problems. :-)

    ReplyDelete