Thursday, February 12, 2009

stinko rides again

even though my nausea has subsided my super nose has not therefore stinko is still a problem. (for those of you who don't know stinko is a "woman" who works at the research center who is roughly the size of a rhino who apparently feels that dousing yourself with f.d.s. is an acceptable substitute for bathing. ) she is back with avengence today and has fumigated my office several times. my current method for dealing with this is to wear a possibly excessive amount of patchouli in hopes that my hippie stink will conquer her nasty stink though it is only marginally sucessful... so if i'm in your thoughts do me a favor and start crossing your fingers that it decides to retire so that i don't end up pelting her with soap and deodorant.

No comments:

Post a Comment